Monday, August 15, 2011

Designing News


I am currently extreemly excited for ALEGRIA 4 Designer Auditions on September 18th.

After graduating in fashion design, I really want to move forward as a designer. Slowly, but surely, I have been sketching and sewing new ideas. Acting and Modeling has still been keeping me very busy, but the two are quite intertwined. I did a fashion video in July for designers Varela+Brooks and got some important designer questions answered by Isabel Varela. Here are behind the scene pictures (quality is better if you open them):
The plot for it is very creative and mystical. I play a girl who dies and enters a new world filled with familiar items like the thing that brought me there...an orchid. You should be able to check out the video by the end of this month (August 2011). The director and editor where very fun and professional and there should be some amazing effects!

No comments: