Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whimsy goes to Denver, CO

Day 1: "100 mile kisses"


Luke, my boyfriend, and I hit the road around 2:00pm Wednesday, July 9th, 2010 after eating lunch with his parents-I ate at a very quaint place called Back in Time located in Opelousas, LA with his mother and Luke ate Chinese with his father at some Chinese buffet. The ride went very quickly. Luke had the idea to kiss each other every hundred miles. Our first stop was in Dallas, TX to stay at his friend Mario for the night. Splitting up the trip sounded like the best idea to us considering it was a 22 hour drive straight into Denver. Mario, Luke and I all ate on the patio of this trendy burger bar. I had a chicken ceasar salad, but Luke had a Jalapeno double cheese burger -- Pretty intense! Before we went to bed we drank wine and watched a really funny YouTube video called Boys will be Girls.

No comments: