Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whimsy goes to Denver, CO

Day 29
(July 5th)
Today I journeyed to the Botanic Gardens with Luke, Marshal, Kevin, Jess, and their (Marshall, Kev and Jess's) parents. As you can see it was perfect weather for viewing these gorgeous plants, not to mention for photographing them. Their dad was very knowledgeable about all plants that we saw. They are very much into the outdoors in their family. Luke and I went camping once with Marshal and he astonished us all with his knowledge of everything from cooking outdoors to types of butterflies. I plan on telling you which flower is which. Unfortunatly for you guys I was slacking in my journalism and didn't write down any of the names. If you know any feel free to let me know....



































No comments: